Wednesday 7 September 2016

Learning blog post

last week we were working on our colour poem  and today i have finished it.

First I had to choose a colour...I chose BLUE

Then I had to think about things that are blue and adjectives to describe them.

then I had to use verbs to describe what my thing was doing.

some verbs were tackling, crunching and floating

I also used some adverbs like` peacefully,happily,

Here is my poem



Blue is the colour of….
  • The  blues rugby team tackling the highlanders
  • the sky floating in the wind peacefully
  • Strong waves hitting the sand
  • The fierce bulls rugby team running to the scoreline
  • A huge baby blue whale swimming deeply in the sea
  • cookie monster happily crunching blue cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Nehemiah, I like all the descriptive words and adjective that you have used. I also really like the one about the cookie monster it is a really creative Idea. Keep up the awesome writing!

    ReplyDelete