Friday 8 July 2016

Passion Projected

This is a blog about my passion project. I was trying to write a report about Nehe Milner-Skudder.


Passion Projects Reflection


Please answer all of the following questions


Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
I was trying to produce a report about  Nehe-milner Skudder.


How far did you get with your passion project?  What would have helped you to get further?
I was close to finishing.                                                Using my Absorption muscle would have made it easier.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
       Finding all the stuff about Nehe-milner Skudder.

What was surprising about your passion project?
Being so close to finishing.

Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
 I followed it but sometimes not. I got distracted and that wasn’t part of the plan.                              

Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?
Absorption            because people were talking to me and I kept on working.                              


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
  Managing distractions.


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


`
If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
Rugby skills because I love rugby.


What was your favourite part of passion projects?  Writing my report

No comments:

Post a Comment